Saturday, March 1, 2014

Your Invited

Summer time is coming and with a new home with a pool I'm sure we are going to be having a few get together's.  So I decided to make an invitation.  I used white card stock and 2 scrap pieces of card stock, one is a very dark purple and the other a dainty lavender.
Your Invited
 Using my cricut I used the Picturesque cartridge and cut out 2 sets of leaves.  I used Tim Holtz Distress paints in mowed lawn, peeled paint, bundled sage and forest moss to paint the leaves.  I applied a top layer of the Distress crackle paint in clear rock candy and then used a word stamp after that dried.  The flowers are from the Recollections Floral Embellishments.  It's hard to see in this photo but three of the flowers have newsprint on them.  I used a little bling in the center of each flower and a few other spots.  Thanks for viewing my work please feel free to leave a comment.  Any advise is always a good thing.  God Bless ya'll and happy crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Bobbie, this is so pretty & you will be enjoying lots of guests in your pool. What a lovely way to invite them to come over! Your flowers are wonderful, and the printing does show up on the flowers. Loved this design, and your added bling sparkled so well. TFS & Happy Pool & new home. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty invite Bobbie! I love the beautiful flowers on it. Such a beautiful way to invite people to your home and pool. Trust me you will love having a pool! I love ours and that's where you will find me all summer long. lol Enjoy your new home and pool! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete